Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- The reception, bar and restaurant are on the same floor and the Bristol restaurant can be accessed by elevator or stairs. The main corridors are well lit, the dining areas and the bar area are carpeted. Doors are wheelchair accessible and seating arrangements can be altered to suit requirements.
- The hotel has a directory in braille.
- The Fitness Club, including the swimming pool, is on one level and the swimming pool has a 5-step ladder that allows access to the water that is 1.3 meters deep. Changing rooms are on the same level with lockers available.
- Elevators with braille buttons.
- Ramps for wheelchairs.
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
- Access to the rooms by elevator or a wide staircase.
- The hotel has 1 accessible room specifically designed for people with disabilities.
- Please call us if you have particular requirements regarding access to rooms or in rooms.
- The bedrooms are carpeted and the bathrooms are tiled.
- The rooms have a minibar, but we can store medicines that need refrigeration upon prior request.
Hotel Plaza San Francisco is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Hotel Plaza San Francisco Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Hotel Plaza San Francisco Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of Hotel Plaza San Francisco Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of the Hotel Plaza San Francisco website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of the known limitations. Please contact us if you see a problem that is not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Hotel Plaza San Francisco Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
- Phone: +56 2 2360 45 30
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hotel address: Avenida Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 816, Santiago, Chile.