- We conduct training consistently good sustainability practices in our staff because we know that we must begin working from the inside to externalize and optimally changes.
- We actively participate in workshops and meetings with international experts that allow us to understand and gather the latest information on new technologies and trends in sustainability. We want to be on par with major powers, as we believe in sustainable tourism to Chile.
- We share our experience and knowledge gained in this short time, different stakeholders to incorporate the best practices of sustainability.
- Apply fair trade practices, incorporating all stakeholders.
- Favoring local suppliers, specifically in our case is strong and constant work with small communities and farmers throughout the country.
- Chef Axel Manríquez and the kitchen brigade of Restaurant Bristol are responsible for giving life to this project captivate customers with the best gourmet Chilean food.
- The energy savings achieved by incorporating technology, has also resulted in a decrease in costs.